If you already know you are suffering from Accutane damage:
- Realize and accept the depth and complexity of the damage.
- Help the body detoxify from highly toxic levels of retinoic acid (Accutane).
- Accutane can permanently impair nutrient absorption and digestive processes. Address vitamin, mineral, and nutrient deficiencies that result from this impairment.
- Heal the stomach and intestinal walls and mucosa as much as possible.
- Maximize digestion efficiency and fix gut dysbiosis (gut imbalance).
- If you are overweight, have a fatty liver, or suffer from mood swings or depression, learn how to drop your insulin level and start burning fat.
- Implement healthy dietary lifestyle changes: eliminate sugar, gluten, and possibly dairy. Consider whether a low carb diet is right for you.
- Implement neurotransmitter support in the body as needed.
- Moving forward, be aware of and monitor chronic nutrient deficiency situations created by accutane.
If you’ve taken Accutane recently, stay alert in the coming years and decades for the feeling that you’re not getting enough nutrition from the food you’re eating, and for gradually declining mental, emotional, and physical health. Apparently, this does not happen to everyone, but if it does, and you’ve taken Accutane, these symptoms are NOT all in your head.
I’ve personally travelled the road of healing from severe Accutane damage. If you’d like help or guidance with any of the healing steps, click below to schedule an Accutane consultation: